Butt Implants and Brazilian Butt Lift in Iran
Butt Implants and Brazilian Butt Lift in Iran: if you are unhappy with your flat or droopy buttocks and looking for a way to get rounder, shapelier backside in a short time, advanced cosmetic surgery techniques are now in your service to change your body for the better. Butt lift and Brazilian butt lift are two cosmetic procedures for buttocks enhancement that are extremely popular across the world currently. We at DoitMedTour offer you butt augmentation procedures with highly-experienced doctors in Iran at fair prices. You can contact us for a free consultation and quote.
Butt augmentation in Iran
Buttock augmentation, also called gluteal augmentation, is a surgical procedure used to improve the contour, size and/or shape of the buttocks. There are three methods in Iran for achieving this: butt lift with fat transfer, commonly known as Brazilian butt lift or BBL, traditional butt lift, and buttocks augmentation with butt implants.
Types of buttock enhancement procedures
It is important to understand the differences between the main types of buttock enhancement procedure because each person considering this procedure have their own expectations, goals, and needs.
Brazilian butt lift
Brazilian buttock lift (BBL) is the most popular cosmetic butt enhancement procedure among people in many countries, including Iran. It is a specialized fat transfer procedure that works by using the patient’s own fat to add natural-looking volume to the buttocks.
Many people think that Brazilian butt lift is similar to the traditional butt lift (explained below) only because of their similar names, but in fact, they are two quite different procedures. A Brazilian butt lift involves removing excess fat from the abdomen, hips, lower back, or thighs with liposuction, and strategically re-injecting a portion of it into the buttocks.
The depth, number, and amount of injection vary in Brazilian buttock lift based on the surgeon’s preferences and your desired results. Generally, a greater number of smaller injections produces a better result. Furthermore, since a great portion of the injected fat will be absorbed by the body over time, it is recommended that surgeon inject as much fat as possible so that the final long-term result be still satisfactory for the patient.
Traditional butt lift
A traditional butt lift restores a patient’s buttocks by removing excess skin and tightening the area. It is a good option for those people who have a droopy butt as a result of a significant weight loss or age, and want to get a tighter backside with a more youthful appearance. A traditional butt lift procedure will not add volume to the buttocks; rather, it is a restorative procedure.
It is worth noting that a traditional butt lift can be included in a Brazilian buttock lift. It means that you can have the two procedures combined in a single surgery appointment if you wish to get rid of the droopy skin of your derriere before getting it enlarged.
Augmentation with butt implants is the third type of buttocks enhancement procedure. Buttock implants are silicone-filled devices that are surgically placed deep within the tissues of the buttock to make them shapelier and fullers. For people who are unhappy with the size of their buttocks but do not have enough excess fat for a butt augmentation with fat grafting or Brazilian butt lift butt implants are the best option.
Because of the greater chance of developing complications in butt implants compared to Brazilian butt lift, the latter is recommended for people with excessive fat deposits.
Some surgeons perform buttock lifts in conjunction with the butt implant procedure.
Who is a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift (or butt implant)?
Brazilian butt lift is a great option for people who:
- want to have a bigger, rounder derriere without getting foreign objects into their body.
- have enough fat deposits in other areas of their body.
- are physically healthy
- have realistic expectations
- have an asymmetrical butt
- don’t smoke tobacco
- lead a healthy lifestyle
Although very thin people are not good candidates for Brazilian butt lift, fat stores can be found in many people even if they look slim. Therefore, if you are too thin to be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift, consider butt implants. Also, if you have a droopy butt, you had better opt for a butt lift to get your buttocks tightened up, though you can get a BBL at the same time to add volume to your derriere.
Before opting for one of the butt enhancement surgeries, make sure to consult with a physician to discuss your goals and desires and have all your questions and doubts cleared up. Also, the most important factor in a successful plastic surgery iran procedure is a qualified surgeon, so choose your surgeon with great care.
Medical consultants at DoitMedTour will help you make the best decision based on your body and your desired result. They will suggest the best plastic surgeons in Iran who are highly experienced in (Brazilian) butt lift and butt implants procedures.
Butt Implants and Brazilian Butt Lift in Iran Pre-OPERATIVE INSTRUCTIONS
- Stop taking medications and supplements that are blood thinners, including ibuprofen, aspirin, diet pills, and more at least two weeks before your procedure. Let your surgeon know of any allergies to medications or latex you may have. If you are taking birth control, please notify him or her as well.
- If you are a smoker, you may be required to quit smoking for a period before your surgery.
- Stop drinking alcohol a few days before your surgery.
- At least two days before surgery, pick up your prescriptions for your post-operative time. It’s important to get them before your Brazilian butt lift and not after, since you won’t have to wait in line.
- Any stress you may feel about your procedure, you should try stress relief practices, such as breathing, yoga, and meditation. These are great routines to have during your recovery as well to help your body heal.
- Finish Your “To Do” List: childcare, shopping, cleaning and more. Make sure you get your priorities situated before your procedure. Since the Brazilian butt lift comes with recovery time, you will not have the ability to run errands after. Make sure you do your grocery shopping and have any helping hands if available!
- Your arrival time for surgery will be confirmed the day before. Please be available for instructions.
- Do not eat or drink after midnight.
- Shower using Hibiclens soap on the night before and the morning of your surgery.
- Choose to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing the day of your surgery.
- No jewelry, cream, deodorant, or makeup the morning of surgery.
- Arrive at your scheduled arrival time.
How is a Brazilian butt lift performed?
A Brazilian buttock lift is usually performed under general anesthesia, but in procedures where a smaller volume of fat is transferred, it may be done with only local anesthesia. The procedure may last 1-4 hours, depending on how much fat needs to be transferred and from how many areas fat is removed, as well as other procedures that you want to get done at the same time.
During the surgery, the surgeon first use liposuction to remove fat from area with fat deposits (abdomen, thighs, lower back, hips, love handles, etc.) Liposuction itself involves making incisions in the skin, and then using a tube to remove fat from the body. He/she then purifies the fat with a centrifuge to separate and prepare it to be injected into your buttocks. The surgeon then injects the purified fat into your buttocks with a cannula to create a more rounded, full look.
Both liposuction and fat transfer incisions are closed up with stitches. The surgeon then applies a compression garment against the affected areas of skin to minimize your risk of bleeding.
How is a butt lift done?
A butt lift is typically performed under general anesthesia. It takes 2-5 hours to complete. The procedure involves making incisions on the top of the bottom, hips, groin, or lower part of the buttocks to remove excess sagging skin, lifting up the buttocks and tightening the skin. Liposuction may be used to further contour the buttock area or thighs to achieve a balanced look. The incisions are then stitched up and closed in layers to ensure that the skin remains tight. A drain may be placed to remove any excess fluid or blood. The surgical area is finally dressed and usually a compression garment or girdle is worn to minimize swelling and tighten the skin.
Butt lift may be part of a lower body lift or belt lift, which involves removing excess skin and tightening the skin of the abdomen, thighs, and buttocks altogether.
Butt implant procedure
The butt implant procedure is often performed under general anesthesia and lasts 2-3 hours. Butt implants are inserted either within the gluteal muscles or over them through incisions that are made toward the top of both sides of the upper buttocks, toward the bottom in both of the gluteal creases, incisions between both cheeks or with one incision placed down the center of the sacrum, or the crease between the buttocks depending on which technique the surgeon is more comfortable with.
After the completion of the procedure, the incisions are sutured and the surgical area is bandaged and put in a compression garment. The patient can leave the hospital one hour after surgery.
How is the Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery Process?
It typically takes 3-4 weeks for full recovery from a BBL surgery, but most patients can return to work 1-2 weeks after surgery. You have to avoid exercising for 8 weeks after a Brazilian buttock lift procedure.
How to Sit after Brazilian Buttock Lift?
You are strongly advised to avoid sitting for prolonged periods after a BBL procedure. While it is ok to sit when using the restroom or for short period, it is recommended to lie on your stomach when having to sit for a long time, such as when watching the TV or working on a computer.
Butt Implants and Brazilian Butt Lift in Iran POST-OPERATIVE INSTRUCTIONS
- Continue resting comfortably for the next 24 hours after getting home.
- Ice packs may be used to help reduce swelling and provide some comfort during the first 24 hours only.
- If you experience pain, take your prescribed pain medication as directed.
- No other medication should be taken for two weeks after surgery.
- Avoid alcohol while taking any medications.
- Drink plenty of fluids. It is easy to become dehydrated after surgery and dehydration may cause nausea and dizziness.
- Notify your surgeon immediately if you experience any of these symptoms: Temperature above 101.8°F, shakes and chills, severe unrelieved pain, sudden onset of significant swelling or a reddened swollen area which feels firm.
- Be as active as you possible can. Lying on bed all day is not recommended.
- Avoid strenuous activities or physical exercise for about a week after your surgery.
- You have to wear your compression garment for approximately 23 hours a day after surgery. You may remove it only for short periods of time to shower, go to the bathroom, or wash the garment.
- Do not sit on your buttocks for three weeks. The survival of the grafted fat is one of the most important things after a Brazilian butt lift. Pressure on the buttock can shift or kill the transplanted fat.
- Avoid direct sun exposure to the suctioned sites for several weeks after surgery.
Butt Augmentation Risks and Complications
Brazilian butt lift Risks
A Brazilian butt lift may carry fewer risks compared to other surgeries, such as silicone buttock implants. Still, as with any surgery, this procedure carries the risk of side effects. These include:
- Lumps under the skin in the areas suctioned or injected
- Loss of skin in the treated areas due to deep infection
- Fat embolism (a fatal condition caused by fat particles passing into the bloodstream and blocking the blood flow.)
A qualified Brazilian butt lift surgeon is quite familiar with a number of issues, including:
- How much fat can be safely removed from a specific area
- How much fat should be injected
- Where the fat can be injected safely
- How deep the fact can be safely injected
- Routine surgical safety precautions and hygiene practices
So, choosing a well-trained plastic surgeon with significant experience in fat transfer procedures is the most important step in reducing the risk of complications after a BBL procedure.
Butt implants Risks and Complications
Complications that result from butt implant surgery are rare. Some of the common risks associated with any cosmetic surgery procedure include:
- Skin discoloration
- Muscle and nerve damage
- Implant displacement
- Asymmetry in buttocks
- Fluid accumulation
- Adverse reaction to anesthesia
If you choose the right surgeon and follow the post-op instructions, the chance of developing these complications can be greatly reduced.
Butt Lift Surgery Risks
A traditional butt lift procedure may cause the following complications:
- adverse reaction to anesthesia
- Poor wound healing
- Changes in skin sensation (temporary)
- Fluid accumulation under the skin (seroma)
- Unsatisfactory results that may necessitate additional procedures
- Damage to underlying structures
You can help minimize certain risks by following the advice and instructions of your board-certified plastic surgeon, both before and after your buttock-lift surgery.
Butt Implants and (Brazilian) butt lift in Iran: why choose Iran for Butt augmentation?
The huge demand for cosmetic procedures in Iran has contributed to the great development in cosmetic plastic surgery industry in this Middle Eastern country. With a population of over 80 million, the country is a big market for cosmetic body contouring procedures such as buttocks augmentation. To specifically talk about buttock enhancement surgery and Brazilian butt lift, Iran is an ideal destination for several reasons, which follow.
The cost of butt implants and Brazilian butt lift in Iran is much more affordable than its cost in Australia, Canada and, the U.S. A buttocks augmentation procedure cost in Iran, including all relevant costs, including the pre-op tests, anesthesia cost, and doctor and clinic fees, ranges from $1800 to $2500 based on the type of the procedure.
Most of Iranian plastic surgeons have passed fellowships and advanced courses in cosmetic and plastic surgery iran at the best American, European, and Iranian medical centers and hospitals, and are very experienced and skillful. The quality of butt enhancement procedures done by Iranian surgeons is comparable with those performed by the best plastic surgeons of the world, albeit offered at much more affordable prices – which gives Iran a big edge over the rivals.
Modern Clinics and Hospitals
Many highly-rated clinics and hospitals that offer quality butt lift and Brazilian butt lift procedures to international patients are located in major cities in Iran, such as Tehran, Shiraz, Mashhad, Isfahan, and Tabriz. Clinics and hospitals in Iran enjoy modern medical standards and provide all you need as a foreign candidate for buttock augmentation. They have IPDs (International Patients Departments) that are well-equipped and well-staffed to serve patients coming from abroad in the most convenient manner.
Why Butt implants and Brazilian butt lift with DoitMedTour?
DoitMedTour offers different types of buttock enhancement surgery in all-inclusive packages that come with different services you need at very affordable costs compared to other countries.
Butt implants and Brazilian butt lift in Iran arranged by DoitMedTour are performed by the best Iranian surgeons at modern hospitals. These plastic surgeons have at least 10 years of experience and have performed thousands of body contouring procedures, including buttock augmentation and Brazilian butt lift.
DoitMedTour has built up a solid reputation in terms of quality health tourism services with its professional team of medical consultants, patient coordinators, and tour guides. The team helps you have a pleasant journey to Iran and get a butt augmentation procedure done by one of the best surgeons in Tehran, Mashhad, shiraz, or any other city you might desire.