The rhinoplasty surgery in IRAN
nose job iran , is a kind of cosmetic operation for re-construction or correcting of nose curves or falls or making its shape more attractive that in addition to maintaining the physiology and function of the nose, improves its shape. Nowadays , nose job is one of the most commonly used surgical operations in Iran.
RHINOPLASTY (nose job) IN IRAN
Nose job Iran is considered as one of the most common type of plastic and cosmetic surgeries among Iranian men and women. This surgery aims at improving the appearance of the nose and enhancing facial harmony and should be performed after consulting a dermatologist and an experienced operation .
If you are considering about having rhinoplasty and making a big change in your appearance, we suggest you to take the following advices seriously before doing anything. In the following, we will talk about all the points you need to know before and after operation.
The best range of age for nose job in Iran
There is no aimed age limit for nose job in Iran, and it is recommended not to take it before the specified age because it may result in some problems for the individual.
Rhinoplasty in Iran is possible for girls at the age of 15 and for boys at the age of 17 provided that they are motivated and grown enough physically and mentally.
Who is not a good candidate for this surgery ?
Children, so old people , and those with sickness , such as cancer, blood diseases, coagulation defects, chronic disabling diseases, acute infection, mental disorders and severe cardiovascular diseases are not permitted to get cosmetic or rhinoplasty surgery.
Great candidates for nose surgery in Iran ?
About 27% of people have done nasal septum, nasal hump, nasal polyps, crooked or big nose need rhinoplasty in Iran; however, getting this surgery or not depends on the individual.
Types of rhinoplasty in Iran
There are two general techniques for doing nose job Iran: closed rhinoplasty and open rhinoplasty. In open rhinoplasty procedure, no incision is made outside the nose, and all are made inside the nose, thus there will be no stitches on the nose.
The open nose job operation , incisions are made between the nostrils underneath the nose. After making incisions, in both open and closed surgery the main nasal skin is separated from the nasal bone and cartilage in order to give the doctor access for operating the necessary reshaping. Then, the nasal hump is removed and the upper bony part of the nose is shaved and becomes narrowed.
Then, if needed, the nasal tip cartilages are reconstructed so that nasal defects can be resolved and the nose might be more beautiful and acceptable , being in proportion to the individual’s other facial features. Each of these two techniques have its own pros and cons points, and in choosing each of them, the surgeon’s skill, and various criteria are involved.
Pros of close rhinoplasty
- A shorter operative time
- No incision in columella area
- Less postoperative swelling
Pros open nose job operation
- Gives the surgeon more access to deep structures
- Suitable for noses with difficult anatomy
- Ease of insertion of bone and cartilage grafts or prosthesis
INSTRUCTIONS before the operation
Aspirin or similar drugs, like prophen should not be taken for at least 14 days before operation because they may cause in bleeding.
If you feel that you have virus cold, your surgery need to be delayed for several weeks.
The goal of each cosmetic surgery is to improve the appearance and not to achieve absolute beauty.
Do not smoke for 14 days before the operation .
Do not eat anything up to 8 hours before your surgery.
Consult your surgeon if you are taking herbal medications.
What to do after the surgery?
In the first 24 hours following surgery, it is advisable to apply a cold compress to your eyes in order to reduce the swelling around them.
In the first few weeks after surgery, you can wash inside your nose with a saline solution several times a day.
Avoid forcibly sniffing for at least two weeks after surgery.
Travelling is permitted after 5-7 days following surgery.
In the first few weeks following surgery, do not be exposed to direct sunlight.
In the first few days of surgery, avoid bumping or hitting your nose, for instance you should lie on your back in a supine position when you want to sleep.
While sleeping, keep your face above your head so that there might be less swelling in your facial area.
In the first few weeks of your operation , avoid doing strenuous physical activities and heavy exercises.
Stop eating foods which need more effort in chewing for a few weeks after surgery.
In the first week of operation, if you need to sneeze, do it with your mouth open and avoid heavy facial activities like crying or laughing.
Washing your face or bathing is allowed on the condition that you do not soak your nasal dressing.
Using eye contact lenses is allowed after a day of surgery.
Is there any guarantee for the result of nose job in Iran?
Before rhinoplasty in Iran, it cannot be predicted that what the nose would look like after surgery, because many factors might affect the results, such as nose skin quality which is one of the main determinant factors of the ultimate surgical outcome. In addition to the skin, surgeon’s skill and experience can also affect the results.
The maximum rhinoplasty surgery that a person can do?
Is there any limitation to the number of times that nose surgeries can be done for a person? Answer is no, but the more the number of nose jobs on a nose, the higher the likelihood of a complication. But it does not mean that people do not have the next one if there is a problem and severe impairment, because if the surgery is performed with sufficient care, patience, and techniques it can improve the previous results.
The best rhinoplasty consultation in IRAN
During your nose job Iran consultation, your surgeon will perform a comprehensive examination of the inside and outside your nose. To evaluate your candidacy for surgery, he or she will ask questions relating to your medical history, including whether or not you have a history of previous surgeries, any medical conditions, drug allergies and previous medical treatments, and a list of current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, and tobacco. All of your goals and expectations about your surgery will be discussed in detail. To help alleviate any anxiety regarding your aesthetic goals, you will be provided computer imaging.
Some common patient questions :
The consultation is the best time to ask your surgeon questions. The following is a list of questions to ask your surgeon.
Are you a board a real certified doctor?
- How experienced are you in operating nose job Iran? (How many times have you performed and how long have you been doing the nose surgery ?)
- How much is the real percentage of your resume is for nose job?
- What is your real revision rate on your own patients?
- Where you perform the nose job ? If not in a hospital, what is your protocol in the case of unexpected surgical complications?
- Which type of anesthesia will you use?
- What would you do to correct my nose?
- Which type of nose job technique will you use? (Open or closed technique)
- If grafts are necessary, where are they taken?
- What are the potential dangers and risks in a operation like mine?
- If I have face with any complications, what is your policy? Do you cover expenses?
- Can I see before and after photos of cases similar to mine?
- Do you feel that you can provide the outcome which is my expectation ?
- When should I expect to see the final result of this procedure?
- When can I resume normal physical activity and exercise?
Some important points for having nose job in Iran
What are your goals and expectations for your rhinoplasty surgery ? Below is a list of considerations prior to surgery:
- The decision to have nose surgery is a personal choice , so you should do it for yourself, not to obey someone else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
- Final results may not be clear for several weeks or months after the surgery.
- There is no real guarantee that indeed your final result will match those created by a computer.
- Nose surgery can be revised, but it is important to remember that it is irreversible.
- Possible complications and negative outcomes of rhinoplasty surgery include:
- Irregularities in shape or appearance of the nose
- Impaired nasal airway resulting in difficulty with breathing
- Irregularities or bumps
- Sinus obstruction
- Drooping/elevation of the nasal tip
- Asymmetries of the nose
- Temporary or permanent discoloration or pigment changes of the nose and eyelids
- Visible scarring
- In order to better understand the potential complications and risks of nose surgery, consult with your surgeon and address all your questions directly with him or her prior to your surgery.