Best Rhinoplasty in Iran
Best rhinoplasty in Iran: most people considering rhinoplasty in Iran , are seeking the best rhinoplasty in Iran to achieve the ideal and desired results. Now, someone may ask, who is the best rhinoplasty surgeon in Iran? or what are the characteristics of the best rhinoplasty in Iran?
Choosing a Surgeon Who Performs the Best Rhinoplasty in Iran
- You can ask your friends or people you know about it and search in google to choose a surgeon who performs the best rhinoplasty in Iran or one of its large cities.
- You should search about them after making a list of rhinoplasty surgeons who always perform the best rhinoplasty in Iran.
- Then, you can refer to a good rhinoplasty surgeon in Tehran or other cities for consultation and tell him/her your expectations so that he/she may guide you.
- You should talk with that surgeon’s patients, who have undergone rhinoplasty, to check their degree of satisfaction.
What are the Characteristics of a Rhinoplasty Surgeon Who Performs the Best Rhinoplasty in Iran?
- A good rhinoplasty surgeon should have enough time for consultation and examine the patient patiently.
- He/she should explain all points about rhinoplasty and pre and post-operative instructions to the patient.
- He/she should not merely consider his/her profits and give priority to the patient’s health.
- A rhinoplasty surgeon should try to convince patients who have unrealistic expectations and If they are not convinced, he/she should refuse to perform surgery on them.
- A rhinoplasty surgeon should know everything about the aesthetics and be able to imagine the nose before surgery so that he/she can suggest the best shape of the nose based on the nose type and anatomy of the face.
Types of the Best Rhinoplasty in Iran
The best rhinoplasty surgeon in Iran performs each surgery with a certain technique that suits each person. These techniques for rhinoplasty varies depending on the desired nose shape, nasal anatomy, and type of surgery.
Natural Looking Nose Surgery
Natural looking nose is the one with a normal form and no hump or up-turned nasal tip. In this type of rhinoplasty, which is mostly common among men and aims at a nose that looks natural, the best rhinoplasty surgeon should analyze the individual’s nose condition and explain all points to hem/her frankly.
Bony Nose Surgery
A bony nose usually has a thin skin and firm anatomy. It may have some problems, like nasal polyps, deviated nasal septum, or humps. In this type of rhinoplasty, the specialist surgeon should have enough knowledge about the anatomy and function of the nose and after examination of a bony nose, diagnoses these problems and performs the best rhinoplasty in Iran based on the condition of the nose using open or closed rhinoplasty procedure.
Fleshy Nose Surgery
Fleshy noses are those with thick skin and thin and weak cartilage. In this type of rhinoplasty, the best rhinoplasty surgeon chooses an appropriate technique for rhinoplasty based on the condition and anatomy of the nose. In some cases, there would be a need to place cartilage implants into the nose in order to make nasal cartilages firmer.
How Long does it Take to Recover from Rhinoplasty?
Prepare yourself to take one week off work or school depending on what you do, for full recovery. During the first week with each passing day, you will feel better and might be significantly improved until the first week of your visit.
Your nose will be swollen after rhinoplasty which is normal part of the healing and one of the most common side effects of rhinoplasty that will take several months to resolve, although after a few months, most people will no longer care about this swelling in their nose. People can return to some of their daily routine within a week and resume all their activities after 2-4 weeks.
Results of the Best Rhinoplasty in Iran
Any small change in the nose structure, even if in millimeters, can affect the facial appearance. If you refer to an experienced and skillful surgeon, you can hope you will achieve the satisfactory and desired result. It is very important that you be happy with surgery results and your surgeon feel satisfied with the outcome of his/her work as well.
Sometimes, small changes may not be sufficient and you come to the conclusion that another surgery is needed for more improvements. In these cases, you usually need to wait at least one year for the second rhinoplasty because your nose might change over time.
Is Rhinoplasty Dangerous?
No surgery is without risks so it cannot be said that there are no risks. Fortunately, the risks for rhinoplasty are small and complications are rare. But you should ask your doctor about the risks, side effects, and benefits of the rhinoplasty in detail before your surgery to be aware of them.
Pre and Post-Operative Instructions
For patients undergoing rhinoplasty in Iran, following the below instructions, both prior to and following your surgery is recommended.
- Stop smoking for at least two to four weeks before surgery. Smoking can have an untoward effect on the healing process.
- Two weeks before your procedure, stop using blood-thinning medications, vitamin E, aspirin, ibuprofen, and herbal supplements.
- Fill any prescriptions that are prescribed by your surgeon before your surgery.
- Make sure you have plenty of lip balm and cool beverages on hand because your mouth will get very dry from breathing through it.
- Arrange for someone to provide care for you for at least two days following the surgery.
- Clarify all your preoperative expectations with your surgeon to ensure you are on the same page.
- Do anything strenuous that needs to be done before surgery. You’ll want to avoid heavy lifting for at least three weeks post-op.
- Have someone available who can drive you to and from the clinic or hospital on the day of the procedure.
- Do not eat or drink after midnight on the day your procedure is scheduled.
- Do not wear make-up, jewelry, contact lenses and remove any piercings on the day of the procedure.
- On the day of the rhinoplasty, wear comfortable clothing, preferably something that fastens in the front.
- Your head should be elevated when lying down for the first two weeks after surgery to decrease post-operative swelling.
- A cold pack over the eyes will decrease swelling around the periorbital area.
- You may shower the second day following surgery, but don’t get your tape and splint wet, as it may loosen or come off completely. If significant loosening occurs, call your surgeon.
- Pain medication should be taken as scheduled, before pain even starts for the first 48-72 hours. Then, limit your pain medication schedule and take as needed.
- Drink clear liquids on the day after surgery and soft food for one week post op.
- A low salt diet will decrease fluid retention and therefore minimize swelling.
- Stitches, if present, will be removed the seventh day after surgery.
- Avoid bumping the nose (pets, bed mates, small children: watch out!), avoid workouts and straining for two weeks.
- Use a baby toothbrush on the upper teeth for two weeks following surgery.
- Sneeze with the mouth open for two weeks.
- Avoid yawning or wide mouth opening for two weeks.
- Do not blow your nose for at least one month after surgery.
- Don’t wear glasses the usual way for four weeks following rhinoplasty.
- Be sure to report immediately any signs of bleeding that persist for more than ten minutes, infection, redness, fever of greater than 101.5, unusual drainage, or pain.