Best Nose Job Turkey
Best nose job Turkey: Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a “nose job,” is a popular option for people who are unhappy with the shape or size of their nose. In addition to the procedure’s aesthetic benefits, best nose job Turkey has evolved to have much more versatile applications, such as to improve nasal function after an injury or disease, or to help with breathing problems that affect sleep and the ability to exercise.
Who should Undergo Best Nose Job Turkey
Best nose job Turkey is most helpful for those who have:
- large and bulbous nasal tips
- drooping, hooked, or upturned nasal tips
- excessively large, wide, or upturned nostrils
- problems with breathing or chronic congestion due to a problem with their nasal structure
- experienced traumatic injury affecting the nose
- a deviated septum
- asymmetrical noses
How is the Best Nose Job in Turkey Performed?
Best nose job in Turkey is performed under local or general anesthesia, and can be done on an outpatient basis. A surgeon who has training in either plastic surgery or otolaryngology, or both performs the procedure. There are two techniques used when surgically altering or improving the nose’s appearance: open and closed techniques.
Open technique uses a small incision placed along the width of the columella (the strip of skin between the nostrils). This allows the skin and tissue of the nose to be pulled upwards and the underlying structures to be accessed. This method is usually required for more extensive reshaping or procedures that require cartilage grafts. If your procedure requires any correction of a deviated septum, this method is usually preferred.
Closed technique uses incisions placed within the nostrils. This is usually appropriate for minor corrections and reshaping. This method is less invasive which means reduced healing time as well as less swelling. Since the incisions are made within the nostrils this also means there will be no visible scarring.
Through these techniques, cartilage and tissue may be removed or adjusted, or an implant is inserted to achieve the desired results.
What to Expect After the Best Nose Job Turkey?
After the procedure, the nose will be covered with a splint and a bandage, both of which have to stay in place for about 7 days. It is normal to experience some swelling around the nose and around the eyes for several days following the procedure. Using a cold compress will help minimize the pain and swelling, but if the pain is unbearable, the surgeon may prescribe pain medication. The pain and swelling, however, will eventually subside within 14 days after the surgery. Patients are also asked to avoid any strenuous activity for several weeks following the procedure, and will benefit from keeping the head elevated during the first few days.
Best Nose Job Surgeon Turkey
When deciding on a best nose job surgeon Turkey who will change your appearance by reshaping the central feature of your face, it is not a decision to be made lightly. It’s important to take your time and do some research before committing to a nose surgeon to ensure the best surgical outcome. Referrals from your friends and colleagues are great, but you have to make a decision based on your own judgment of concrete evidence. Scheduling a consultation with two or three surgeons is usually recommended.
Some Points to Consider Before You Decide on a Best Nose Job in Turkey
You should keep in mind some points when you are searching for the best nose job surgeon Turkey.
- Bear in mind that rhinoplasty is the procedure to improve the appearance of the nose. Thus, when choosing a surgeon, he or she should fully understand the anatomy of the nose and nasal physiology.
- Surgeon’s experience is one of the most important things to consider. A degree from a reputable and expensive university is not enough proof that the surgeon can perform rhinoplasty. He or she must have years of hands-on experience as well.
- The surgeon that you will choose should be board certified. Even if he or she has a long track of experience in nose job iran but does not hold a certificate to perform, this might be a problem to the patients.
- He or she should understand the essence of aesthetics. This should give you confidence as to the results are concerned because some surgeons are just up to the money and may disregard any communication after the surgery.
- The surgeon should be able to show you before and after photos of his or her previous patients. You should never choose a surgeon without seeing examples of their work beforehand.
Questions to ask Best Nose Job Surgeon Turkey during the Best Nose Job Turkey Consultation
During the consultation it’s important to ask your prospective surgeon the following questions.
- Are you a board certified surgeon?
- Please provide details as to the certifications of your nurses and whoever will perform the anesthesia.
- How many nose surgeries have you performed in the past?
- What is your revision rate on your own patients?
- Am I a strong candidate for best nose job Turkey. If not, what are the factors that make me unsuitable for the procedure?
- What are your preferred surgical techniques?
- Where will my surgery take place?
- Please provide details as to the nature of the anesthesia that will be administered.
- What benefits will I specifically see my undergoing best nose job Turkey?
- What are the complications and risks of best nose job in Turkey?
- If I have any surgery complications, what is your policy? Do you cover expenses? Do you provide a cosmetic surgery complications insurance policy?
- May I see before and after photos of cases similar to mine?
- Do you feel that you can provide the outcome we discussed?
- When should I expect to see the final result of the procedure?
- When can I resume normal physical activity and exercise?